After today’s tutorial I have made an attempt to create a more 3 dimensional look to my photographs using the chicken from my most recent photoshoot.
This is my first attempt at editing my photo’s alone. From trying and testing the method, I learnt that I will need as many different shots of the mould as I can get. In the photo’s I had, the depth of field was very shallow due to how close up they were taken, this meant that I could only use small sections from each shot so more shots will give me more options when it comes down to editing.
I have created some contact sheets for my images shot on Friday:
I then filtered down my photo’s using the star system narrowing down which photo’s I am most likely to use for final production.