I have created some contact sheets for my images shot on Friday:
I then filtered down my photo’s using the star system narrowing down which photo’s I am most likely to use for final production.
On Friday we booked out the small studio to gather some test material. I found the session extremely useful in realising what I need to do prior to my next shoot, for example, once I had set up the lights and had my subject ready to pose, I realised I had not storyboarded what shots I was aiming for and found it difficult telling my subjects how to pose.
However, I managed to get a few good shots of my models and some close up shots of the mould, which i will be photoshopping over them. I am meeting with Katie tomorrow to be shown how I can try and gain the effect I want.
This week Emma and I started on the production of our projects. To photograph the mould needed for my project, and the food for Emma’s, we realised we would both need a light box for the shoot. After watching a few youtube tutorials, we attempted to make our own…
This is the unfinished product..awaiting some white paint of paper to cover the cardboard.